Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most commonly asked question. Click on a question
below to view it's answer in the answer window below.
|Oral Care Questions
- Where can I purchase accessories or replacement parts?
- How do I charge my Cordless Plus Water Flosser?
To maximize the capacity and life of the rechargeable batteries, the unit should be charged at least 24 hours before the first use. Do not use the unit with the charger pin engaged. The charger may be left plugged in when not in use. For extended battery life, the battery should be charged after 7-10 uses, not allowing the Cordless Water Flosser to completely discharge.
Store the unit fully charged for extended periods of no use. The battery will bleed down its charge in 6-9 months. We recommend fully charging every 3 months.
- Why is there is no water flowing through my counter top Water Flosser?
- Ensure the reservoir is firmly seated onto the base of the unit by pushing firmly down with both hands.
- The black valve in the reservoir tank should be inserted with the dome side facing up and the four-footed side facing down to connect with the base of the unit.
- Prime the unit by placing the handle down into the sink with the control knob at the highest setting. This will generally start the flow of water within 1 minute of run time. If this process fails to start the flow of water, insert a jet tip and gently draw on the tip, as you would a drinking straw.
- Check the pause button (WP-100/120 only). The button should depress and quickly release.
- How do I clean my Water Flosser?
Please follow the instructions below for cleaning inside the unit of counter top Water Flossers. Hard water or added solutions can cause buildup inside the pump and handle. This process can be done as many times as you like to clear the unit of any debris.
To clean the inside of unit:
- Use 30 ML of white vinegar to 500 ML of warm water in the reservoir.
- Run about ½ of the solution through the Water Flosser and then turn off the unit. Let it stand for about 20 minutes (have jet tip in handle to stop leakage).
- Run the remaining solution through.
- For areas with Hard Water, repeat steps 1 through 3.
- Flush the unit with a full reservoir of warm water.
- How do I use the Water Flosser and where can I get an instruction manual?
Please use the following link to access our list of available Instruction Manuals.
» Instruction Manuals
- Why is my Water Flosser leaking?
- Your Water Flosser will leak if solutions or water are left in the reservoir while the unit is not in use. Please empty the reservoir after each use.
- Inspect the jet tip for cracks and confirm the tip is fully engaged into the unit or handle.
- If your unit is leaking from the handle during use, you may purchase a replacement handle.
» WP-60/70 handle
» WP-100/120 handle
- What solutions can be used in my Water Flosser?
A generic mouthwash can be used in your Water Flosser. We recommend using no more than a 1:1 ratio of mouthwash to water.
Do not use iodine, bleach, tea tree oil, or water insoluble concentrated essential oils in this product. Use of these can reduce product performance, will shorten the life of the product, and will void the warranty.
If additives are added to the water in the reservoir, our instructions call for rinsing the system with a reservoir full of clean water after each use. Failure to rinse the unit may result in loss of product performance and/or function. Growth of bacteria and/or molds could be enhanced.
- What is the warranty period of my oral care product?
Our warranty statement is located in the instruction manual. You will need to retain a copy of the sales receipt to validate the warranty.
To locate serial number follow these directions:
- All model numbers begin with WP. All serial numbers will begin with P, R or JX.
- For counter top models, this information will be located on the bottom of the unit.
- For our cordless model the serial number is located on the white power handle under the reservoir. Please consult the owner's manual for instructions on removing the reservoir.
- Please contact » customer service for additional assistance: