:: ParamList ::
@DomainName = '.co.uk' ,
@Language = 'en-GB' ,
@BusinessUnit = 'OC' ,
@BlogCategory = '__ALL__' ,
@BlogType = 'Support Article' ,
@BlogURL = 'low-pressure-in-water-flosser' ,
@Brand = '__ALL__' ,
What To Do About Low Pressure in Your Water Flosser
Clean Your Jet Tips
How to clean your Water Flosser Jet Tips:
- Remove the Water Flosser tip from the unit using the eject button.
- Soak the tip in a container of hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar for 5-7 minutes.
- Rinse the tip under warm water.
Note: For maximum effectiveness, replace Water Flosser tips every 3-6 months as the tips can become clogged and/or affected by mineral deposits.
Clean Your Water Flosser
How to clean your Water Flosser:
Clean your Water Flosser every 1 to 3 months to ensure optimal performance.
For Countertop models:
- Mix 2-4 tablespoons (1-2 ounces) of white vinegar with 16 ounces of warm water.
- Fill the reservoir with the solution, and then run 1/2 of it through the Water Flosser.
- With the unit off, place the Water Flosser handle in the sink and allow the solution to gradually drain out of the handle.
- Run any remaining solution through the unit and then rinse with a full reservoir of warm water.
For Cordless models:
- Add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to a full reservoir of warm water.
- Point the handle and tip into the sink.
- Turn unit ON and run until reservoir is empty.
- Rinse by repeating with a full reservoir of clean warm water.
Charge the Unit (Rechargeable Cordless Models) or Replace the Batteries (AA Battery Models)
To replace the batteries Cordless Freedom WF-03 Water Flosser:
- Replace batteries when there is a noticeable change in performance.
- The type and quality of AA battery used impacts performance of the product.
- Use 3 AA Batteries (Alkaline Or NiMH Only)
- Replace all batteries at the same time with new batteries of the same type and brand.
To charge the Cordless Advanced Water Flosser WP-560/562/563:
- Charge the unit prior to first use by plugging the power cord into the wall and place the magnetic charger on the front of the unit for approximately 4 hours.
- The charge indicator on the handle flashes when charging and stays on continuously when the unit is fully charged. A full charge lasts for approximately 1 week of typical use.
- When there is approximately 30% charge left, the charge indicator light blinks 8 times quickly after use to indicate that you should recharge the unit. A complete recharge takes 3-4 hours.
To charge the Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP-450:
- Ensure the power switch is in the OFF position when charging.
- If you use your Water Flosser once a day or less, charge it overnight, once a week. If you use it twice a day or more, charge the unit more frequently.
- Do not run the battery down completely. This may shorten the battery lifespan and requires charging the unit for 24 hours to obtain a full charge.
- If the Water Flosser is to be stored for an extended period of time (six months or more), be sure to fully charge it prior to storage. The unit contains a Nickel Metal Hydride battery.