New free CPD!
Don't miss out on free CPD! We are delighted to let you know that we’ve added two new online courses to our website - 'Tobacco Use and Statistics' and 'Health Consequences of Tobacco Use and the Impact on Oral Health'. Covering health consequences and smoking, the articles are designed specifically to update your knowledge and help you deliver the very best care to all of your patients. Access all CPD here today.
"Deck the halls..., 'tis the season to be jolly'
Incredibly, it is that time of year again. The lights are on, the decorations are out and everyone is getting in the festive spirit. Part of the fun this season brings is gathering gifts for your nearest and dearest, whether you choose to buy presents, make them, or arrange activities to give friends and family an experience to remember.
At Waterpik, we have had a great 2017 – we talked about expanding our network of Professional Educators back in the summer and we are delighted to say that we have grown the group further since then! (Welcome to Katrina in Glasgow, Annastasia in London and Ali in Cardiff!) We have therefore also met many practice teams across the nation during our Lunch & Learns and at shows, so we’d like to thank all of you for your time and continued support as well!
As we all get into the festive spirit, we thought we’d have a think about what makes the perfect present. Here are our top tips to getting the perfect gift for that special someone:
- What does the person like? Brainstorm items you could buy or make that complement each idea.
- What do they need but are unable to get for themselves?
- Go back in time to when you first met each other and come up with something that pays tribute to that for a really thoughtful gift.
- If they’re something you has everything, organise an event, activity or experience that you can do together and make memories instead.
- Give them something that will make them smile more – the Waterpik® Water Flosser is a great gift for anyone, helping them optimise their health the easy way.
- Personalise your gift with your special someone’s name, birthstone, date of birth or favourite sayings, or by adding a reference to a private joke between just the two of you.
- The gift that keeps on giving might include things they could make use of or see growing throughout the coming year, such as a subscription to their favourite magazine or a plant / tree for the garden.
Don’t forget, give the gift of a healthy smile this December with the Waterpik® Water Flosser!