Our small travel water flosser offers excellent performance within a compact, easy-to-use design, so you never have to compromise on your dental care – no matter where you are.
Waterpik water flossers are clinically proven to be up to 50% more effective than traditional dental floss, and up to 80% more effective than Sonicare® Air Floss (Model HX8181) for improving gum health. Laboratory testing has also proven that they remove up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3-second application.
This travel sized water flosser is no different — even with its compact size, it provides everything you need for healthy teeth and gums.
Some more key benefits of the Waterpik Nano include:
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for people with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
As our new and improved compact water flosser, the Waterpik Nano is smaller and quieter than previous models. It can be used with a two-pin UK plug for UK shaver sockets.
- 2 Unique Tips
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- 10 to 90 psi
- Reservoir Capacity of 60+ seconds
- Reservoir can be inverted for travel and storage
- Can be used with water or your favourite mouthwash
- Two-year warranty
Water Flosser Features
- Pressure Range Low (PSI)
- Pressure Range High (PSI)
- Pulses Per Minute
- Flow Rate per Minute (ml)
- Included Flosser Tips
- Number Of Pressure Settings
- Travel Bag
- Travel Plug
- Ultra Quiet
- Swivel Handle
- Global Voltage; 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty (months)
- Timer / Pacer
- Massage Mode
- LED Function Indicator
- LED Motion Sense Indicator
- Power Type
- Shaver Socket
- Rapid Charging
- Capacity in Seconds